Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Trails Tony Snow!

When I woke up to the news that Tony Snow (G.W press secretary ) has resigned. Theonly thing I could say is "Oh Happy Day"! No more five and dime excuses turned around to confuse the press from questioning him about the "truth"! No more evil lies protecting his boss. No more looking at his fucked up face! Tony reasons for leaving is for 'Financial reasons"! You gotta be kidding me! What?. He wasn't making enough at the White House?. I guess he could make more money becoming a home lender!

Tony is a fucking joke! And so is his boss. So George, it looks like another one bites the dust. Is Condi next?. We haven't seen her ass in months. I guess she is still trying to get a White husband out on the PGA circut! Best of luck Condi! You deserve it!