Friday, August 24, 2007

Reason on my delay on blogs..........

Well folks. I am back at Blogger . I am sorry for not giving my readers my everyday rants and raves. I was still doing my entertainment blogs on why-space and doing the sports blog. And it is starting to take it's toll! By doing all three has kinda stretched me to the point to where I have no life ( like I had one in the first place). But it looks like why-space might be a victim to being cut off.

I had initially planned to leave why-space for the blogs. But some of my readers somehow cannot seem to get Blogger nor be able to comment. I have spoken to Blogger and they told me that it shouldn't be the case. They advised me that Blogger reaches over 50 countries and people can leave comment even if they do not have an account.

But like I said since coming back. I am still working on getting my own web site together and should have it up and running by January. After that. All blogs anywhere else will cease ( including here). The new site will cover all four areas ( entertainment, politics, movies and sports) Our staff will go from 2 to 4. And we'll have sponsors. Right now I am running my "rinky dink" operation on iced coffee and red bull!
I like to thank those who followed me over ( Shiki and Lu) and please check out their blogs ( Fwtbtblog , Lu666cifer ). Never a dull moment on either blogs. And thank those who have given me the strength to keep this madness going ( Starbucks, Samuel, Denise and Nathan). And I have to give props to the Birmingham high school wrestling team in Van Nuys! Go big "B"!

I'm outta here!

2 comments:

NonyMouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NonyMouse said...

well screwed that comment up and couldn't just edit. Anyway hehe. Congrats on doubling your staff and getting sponsors

*hi-vive*