Saturday, August 04, 2007

You must OBEY!




If there is any movie out there to see in your life time as a left winger. The movie " They Live" should be one of them. The 1988 movie has hit the hammer when it comments on today's society . If you relate the mysterious aliens to rich Republicans. Then you would get the message and fast! In fact it's almost as scary of a commentary on our current lives as you can get.

It's on Cinemax and out on DVD! If you haven't seen it................do so. But for those who have. Is that top picture not true or what?. People you must O.B.E.Y!
I'm outta here!

1 comment:

NonyMouse said...

that movie does kick ass. I've seen it several times, but not for a few years now. I've got cinemax so I might try and catch it.
I think people should watch Red Dawn and think about what we're doing over in Iraq.