Saturday, August 04, 2007

WE'RE HERE, WE'RE ASSHOLES, GET USED TO IT!


So starting next week we are bringing our favorite 3 whores back here to Blogspot! The hottest news on these bitches and Hollywood will be right here on TTB!! We can't wait! So welcome "Why-space" and " Facebook" readers. We hope you bookmark us and make us your new home! Blogs will come fast and furious and we love comments. We lean to the far left so if you love Bush. You might want to check out Toby Keith's blog!
So the day has finally come and we are ready to go! So enough hype.............let's get this bitch moving!
I'm outta here!

2 comments:

NonyMouse said...

I'm excited for the new move. But I gotta tell ya ttb, do something about your links...that is driving me bonkers...edit me it says, edit me!

Trash Talking Bastard 9.0 said...

links?? I'm confused.