Friday, September 21, 2007

What Do These Jokers Have In Common?






I know these debates have been a slight too much. But that is because we barely know nothing about some of these candidates and it helps them with name recognition and air time. Yet despite joining You Tube debates, ABC debates, CNN debates. These Republican candidates all have REFUSED to participate in LOGO ( Gay and Lesbian channel) Telemundo ( Largest Latino themed channel) and Tavis Smiley ( Black voters debate). And yet there are Black, Latino, and Gay Republicans who support this party.


What do people have to understand that the Republican party do NOT WANT YOU! They don't care about your family, your lifestyle, your pockets, and you in general. But they won't turn down your vote. Yet people support them for causes such as abortion, immigration, prayer in schools, gay marriage, and this so called war! But are any of these candidates hanging with regular people like you and me?. In fact, do you see any of these candidates even regularly socializing with either, Blacks, Latinos, or Gays ( at least the one out of the closet). NO!!


Now I know the Democrats are not the best in the world. Look at them. Since holding the majority in office. They have an 11% approval rating. All talk and no action. BUT! They would at least commit to dialog about issues that deal with every American.I am not a Democrat nor a Republican. I support the candidate who comes close to my beliefs and political philosophy. But I know one thing. I'm voting for the person who wants to bring our boys home from Iraq. And since NOT ONE Republican candidate has opened their homophobic, money hungry, power hungry, racist mouths to offering that option. You know it will not be any of those ass wipes!


The last thing we need is yet another war criminal in the White House!


I'm outta here!

1 comment:

Trash Talking Bastard 9.0 said...

It's almost just so humorous that this guy decided to pay me a visit and give his great opinion! Thank you for showing my readers that there are walikng stools out there spewing their hate and ignorance. Thank you!