Friday, September 21, 2007

Progress My Ass!!!!


The city of Baghdad is secured by only 8% of Iraqi troops! Yes, you heard me! Only 8%! We have been in Iraq for almost 5 years now and the biggest city in Iraq is only 46% under controlled! Where west side of Baghdad is still a battle zone and 16% is in "disruption". Which means. The military has not been able to contain. Despite being in the area for more than three years.


In fact there are some areas the US military still can not and will NEVER be able to control. Major General Josph Fil stated today that areas like Saudr City cannot be contained and Iraq troops are better, but too few. But like all of Bush's Generals. Fil states "there is a real shift in the mood for enduring change". Yea ok! And I just fucked both of the Olsen twins on a pile of money!


Your military plan is NOT WORKING IN IRAQ!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand this. 5 years and this is all the so-called progress we have made. My personal opinion is the troops need to go home and the US needs to let the Iraqi people kill themselves off. I know that isn't very nice to say.

Trash Talking Bastard 9.0 said...

Unfortunately....I agree.
The Iraqis have to be in charge of their own fate. They have been a country longer than the US and they will evolve. I don't want to waste another American life due to this joke of a war! Our boys need to come home ASAP! But don't feel bad Mary about being honest. I'm glad you spoke up!

HotBelgiumGuy said...

We should leave Iraq and bring the troops home.