Friday, September 21, 2007

September's Second B.O.T.M!!!

Now for the past two years on Blogger. Every month I elect a candidate who embodies pure ignorance. A person who has pissed me off so much that you just want to slap the shit out of them with a hot skillet! Most of the time. I might even go a month or two without dropping one. In fact last month there was no B.O.T.M selected.

Well this month of September. For the first time in TTB history. We have TWO! Yesterday,I had selected the Democrats as Bitch Of The Month. But I am proud to say the new candidate today has shown so much ignorance. That he may even give George Bush a run for the title Bitch of the year! And that man is.................

CHRIS CROCKER!






Congrats Chris! No one has brought American closer together than you. I think we all agree that we would like to see you shot up into space with a rocket. And then have a nuclear missile take that rocket down. Oh how the world would rejoice!

Thanks for giving me my hatred back Chris!

I'm outta here

No comments: