Friday, February 10, 2006

What do we "really" know about in home " Construction Workers"

Sorry guys for the delay but I had a lot of shit on my plate for the past couple of days. I had to finish a script and then had to watch these guys who are doing work at my crib. Have you ever had that feeling that when you have someone work in your home and while you are not there, these fucker are roaming through your stuff?. This is the feeling I have with these bastards. Even though they come highly recommended. They still look that they have been involved in a “prison lockdown” before. With there pants with the “large” pockets, shifty eyes, uncombed hair, funky ass breath, and poor social skills. It just makes it uncomfortable to have these jokers in my crib.
One of them had the nerve to say “ Hey, do you watch all those DVD’s in your living room”?. No fuck face. I like to have them around just in case “Armageddon” comes around and I need something to hide under. Now you know I can’t tell his dumb ass that or I will find some if not all missing when he finishes up work in my place. And that look they always seem to have when they are coming into you place. A look that says….” I can steal this, but not that, he will notice. I may get away with lifting that but I have to be cool about or he’ll think I am some kind of low life using a Plummer’s excuse to get into his crib and clean him out”.DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
And notice they start working when you are watching them , but when you are away, they need 2 “extra” days to patch a hole in your wall?. All I am saying is folks…..keep your eye on these undercover criminals . And to all the home workers out there who have to come in a strangers home to do construction service……..shower, breath mints, and a good pair of fitting pants. I am so tired of having to deal with breath that smells like “ass and feet” and with your pants hanging off your crusty asses just to patch a hole in my wall. Why can’t they all look and dress like Tye Pennington?. Is that what makes him so special?. He is a construction /contractor that takes a shower and wear clothes that do not look like they were passed down through generations..Folks, is it just too much to ask?

No comments: