Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My weakness.................


I was at auto show earlier today for a friend who was promoting his buisness new auto products for Ford's and Toyota's. It was a very private show and a very elegant event. Champange ( the real stuff....not that sparkling wine bullshit) and fine cheeses and high end crackers ( "fromage" as the French call it). So I'm walking around I saw the car of my dreams..................the new remade vintage style 69" Ford Mustang. Oh, I almost dropped to my knees. The speed, the power, the hot action you could pull driving that bad boy. Just too sweet!! I was allowed to sit in the car and had what could be the first non-sexual orgasm I ever had. The seat were like "Butta", soft and luxurious. The interior big enough for a man.......and a couple of hot ladies to go in the back. And when I was allowed to turn on the engine.......I could have died a happy man right there.
From this day foward. I will bust my ass to achieve my dream to get that car and be rolling in that bad boy before the age of 40 ( and I will have that girl in the pic as well.......hey, why not get greedy). It's good to have a dream.

No comments: