Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The people you meet at Jamba juice............

Ok . So I head to my favorite Jamba Juice in Manhattan Beach and I keep running into this girl who always seems to be coming in from a long jog. Now this has happen for almost 5 months. I smile at her and smiles back and says "hello". Nothing big and sometimes we may strike up a conversation. So last night , I am looking through my friends " My Space" and I come across this picture ( see insert). Oh my Good googley golly........"It's her!!!! Now of course I called my friend to asked who is that girl and how does he know her. He tells me that she is topless dancer and singer and he got her picture off the internet ( I would have NEVER guessed topless dancer) But as you can see our girl has no shame to her game. So what do you say to a girl who you have seen with her ta ta's all over the internet? What else can you say the next time you are in line together with her at Jamba Juice............................Don't worry, that large "Strawberry Wild" is on me". He he

No comments: