Thursday, February 02, 2006

Stand Up Calling Me Again.............



Ahhhhhhhhhh the smell of cigarettes, beer, and cheap purfume in a dark and small room is whispering my name again. So gang that means it's stand up comedy time once again. I will be heading out to LaJolla " Comedy Store" for 2 nights Thursday and Friday nights so my dear ol mama can see her precious baby boy perform on her birthday. It's should be "da bomb" since it has been almost 3 months since I last got on stage and attacked a heckler for wearing what was a " Bomber jacket" from the movie "Krush Groove". And of course his breath was smelling like "ass, and hotdog water".Ahhhhhhhhhhh good times, good times.
It has been 2 whole days and nothing has really pissed me off. This is a rare and new situation for me and I almost feel that I going to walk out to my car and attacked by a swarm of killer bee's. Though last night I got to sit back in my chair, have a glass of brandy, and watch one of the greatest cinema classics of all time ............"Petey Wheatstraw- The Devil's Son In Law".With Rudy May Moore, one of the greatest actors of all time. Where else could you see a movie with action, drama, sex, violence, comedy, and some of the worse acting on this side of the planet. " And of course one of my favorite two lines in the movie......." Now step aside you fat head son of a bitch" and " You've got a lot of nerves for messing with my car.Penny-anny junkies, that's what you are. You'll steal from yo mama and take limbs from a tree, but I am going to kick yo ass for messing with me"! Ahhhhhhhhhhh good times, good times.
Rudy Ray Moore too was a stand up comedian so may be just one day. I too can hit it big and star in a great movie with such depth, and realism as " Petey" . I can only prey.

No comments: