Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Whew!!!!! Way too much drama in the past 5 days have prevented me from telling you all my business. But don't worry fans ( all 3 of you) I am back and better than ever. I plan to make a big move from this blog to my "NEW" site which will be .......www.trashtalkingbastard.com In a couple of days so get ready. I'll let you know soon. But for right now I will continue to use this as my base to talk most of my shit on.
First of all. Let's talk about one of my favorite shows on right now " Flavor Of Love" with everybody's dream man ........Flavor Flav. The show is on VH-1 and I must tell you. Despite that mutha fucka being the most ridiculous, ghetto pieces of crap on the air waves. I love it!!!! This is the way the "bachelor" television series should be run.
Where else can you see contestants with such names as " Goldie", " New York" "Red Oyster" "Peaches", " Swoops" and of course my favorite "Hottie" all fight for the honor to be one of Flava's women. And no, the women are not blind. They "really" want this man. First of all, the man looks like a professional crack head. He has horrible eating habits, snores in bed like a lumberjack, and overall just plain "NASTY". But theses ladies will stop at nothing to get him.
What happen to women's lib?. Self esteem ladies. It's really looking sad out there when you are microwaving a raw chicken just to get Flava's attention. But damn is it fun to watch. You go Flava.........I ain't mad at ya!!

No comments: