Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm Back!!!!

Well Bueno Noches my darlings! It has been a while since ya boy has decided to show his face back on this blog. And I felt that it was necessary to explain why I chose not to drop my regular blog on my website but continue to drop regular blogs on my My-Space account.

It was basically due to one reason..............ratings! Despite all my serious efforts to keep this blog going. No one was reading it. Maybe I was getting to radical left winged ( for which I am and proud of it) or maybe I couldn't mix entertainment with politics. The majority of my My-Space fans are women. And like most women. Politics are not as big of an interest as per say blasting on Britney Spears.

So when I was doing this blog. People were reading but it became a " oh well " type of response. And yet once again. I kept getting right winged assholes attacking my blog and others who share similar views. My boy Lu got pissed on by some cock sucking right winged nut and had to change his " freedom of speech " policy towards comments. So did I and I thought that sucked. Having to continuously monitor my blog for people who wanted to squash freedom of speech was not right.

Now don't get me wrong. I love this blog and have no plans of leaving it. It's my form of expression and to vent out on what is happening to this country and to what has to be the most criminal administration since the Hitler regime! But I had to ask myself what works for TTB! His love for telling the truth about celebrities OR talking to a wall. I chose the first option. I am in the entertainment business and have a closer insight on what is going on. And while there are so many Hollywood Gossip blogs out there. I still believe in my heart that our blog is the most " in your face " blog out there. We pull no punches in calling these guys on the carpet. And I am proud to be involved with such an amazing project.

Since being endorsed by some of the bigger entertainment bloggers on My-Space. Our fan base has increased two-folds! We now have a viewership of over 350 hits a day and readership is now over a hundred and counting. When I left in early 07 due to over exhaustion and illness. My readership all but folded. It it wasn't for loyal readers like LuCifer, Shiki, and Nikki. I would have just moved on and stuck to acting, writing, kissing ass and become a silent pawn in this bullshit game. And for that. I am grateful for their friendship and their support!

So don't cry for me Argentina! TTB isn't going anywhere. We are quietly getting stronger. And our dream of putting up our own web site is still our goal. But in order to do so. We need a fan base. And right now I gotta focus on what keeps us going. So like Kevin Spacey once said......... "I have to do these, in order to do these". And right now the " these " is my entertainment blog.

So stay turn and come back once in a while. Because I will come back here and do my venting and in the coming months. I plan to tear into the assholes of the 2008 candidates and my usual bitching and moaning!

Thanks for stopping by. Hail Satan!


I'm outta here!