Sunday, January 04, 2009

AMY WINEHOUSE MAKES MY DICK HARD....






....that's because her nasty ass turned my dick into stone after she looked at it!


One word......YUCK!


Amy has been in St Bart's this holiday scaring the shit out of beach goers and seagulls alike. Considering the fact that the beach IS NOT a topless beach. Amy decided to play by her own rules.

With this in mind. The beach will need to shut down for three months due to massive expose to toxic waste. And I wouldn't eat a "mahi mahi" plate there for at least a year You know it's not everyday you witness a fucking "sea creature" in it's natural habitat!


Luckily the St Bart's police thinks she is just a sad looking guy with a "mammary gland" problem. There really should be a law against her being nude. And a very strict law for those who take pictures of it! I'll never look a breast the same again. Now I need some crack to ease my memory of seeing these pics. Thanks Amy!


I'm outta here!

No comments: