Sunday, August 03, 2008

REALITY SHOW OF THE DECADE!!



If you know me. Nothing I like better than trashing a well tanned "douche"! And New Jersey shores are filled with them! I have only met one really cool guy from Jersey. He had it together. I helped him get a divorce, joked around and called him a closet homo and my other friend told him what I said and now are friends no longer ( Yea, I know it was my fault for calling him a homo when I knew he wasn't but he had this roommate who was a total closeted queen but that's another story).


So when I saw this ad for the new reality show " Guido Beach". I was in love! 6 new people that I will LOVE to hate! Over tanned, spiked hair, too much cologne and popped collar! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The smell of raw sewage on the beach!


YES! I will be watching every episode religiously!! That's liquid gold!"

No comments: