Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I NEED TO BE EVIL AGAIN!!!


Yes! I feel a bit evil today.
Yesterday we had a slight earthquake here and despite it just being a slow roller. It got me thinking a bit about what direction I would like to see TTB go in the next few months. Because of this joke of choices we having running for president ( Yes......I am not big on Obama but sure as hell not voting for McNazi). TTB feels the need to go political once again. I have been doing these entertainment blogs on Why-Space which feel a bit enjoyable...but not fulfilling to say the least. I feel it's time once again to let out some steam. To go back to my roots. To tell it like it is. To be the nasty, vicious, asshole who had an everyday beef that has made me who I am today.
It's late here now so I shall end it short. I'll be back for some more damage later this week.
I'm outta here!

No comments: