Friday, July 27, 2007

TTB is coming home......for a few months at least


Well. I am setting back into my old home here and I must say that it is somewhat refreshing. Now I will be only here until Jan 08. But I plan to make this blog a rocking, asskicking experience! It's nice knowing my fellow partner in crime " Big Lu" is on Blogspot and still helping the world become a better place!



If you enjoy rock ( old school baby) and your politics hardcore and to the left (like I do). Then please check him out. As for myself. I tend to go the Hollywood route. My blog is about entertainment, politics, and what pisses me off that day! Am I ever happy?. YES! Before Bush came to the White House! But now I am a bitter, crabby, but amazingly "super hot" guy who gets easily annoyed at the world!


So next week. Get ready. It's time to turn it up a notch. Goodbye Whack-space and hello Blogger! Daddy has found a new home!


I'm outta here!

1 comment:

NonyMouse said...

you are "super hot" ttb! YUM!